Wingworks offers serious bird hunters a heavy duty upgrade of the versatile strap-style upland wingshooting vest
Please check for Updates below
Originally developed by chukar hunters in the high-desert Northwest, Wingworks feature a weight bearing waist belt, 100 oz. plus water capacity and restriction-free movement for walking and shooting.They accomodate the layered clothing approach to the variety of weather encountered in fall hunting conditions. Durable Mesh, Cordura and Ballistic Cloth construction, simple adjustments, exceptional load capacity and small body footprint set WingWorks apart from the rest. Built to hold up to hard use day after day, in a variety of climates and terrain.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Mouse over photos for text
IMPORTANT WINGWORKS UPDATES
9/4/20 Still not open for vest orders online, but open for all Accessory orders. We’re not answering most individual inquiries about when we’ll re-open, vests are very time consuming and we have other time demands that make it difficult to open for vest orders. We’re not projecting a date, just working it out based on facts on the ground. We’ll re-post here and Facebook as things change.
8/21/20 New Molle Phone/Zipper Pouch option, go to https://wingworks.biz/shop/coyote-tactical-molle-phone-zipper-pouch/
6/14/20 We are still closed for new vest orders, open for Accessory orders. We’re not responding to inquiries of when we’ll re-open for new vest orders, though we will re-open soon with limited inventory choices. We’re busy getting elderly parents relocated nearby, hoping to steady things down so we can get back to work. Not great for the business, but it’s a trade-off we have to make for now.
3/30/20 The Gallery photos above have changed to reflect the inventory we’ll have when we re-open for orders. Both our sewing contractors are closed for the time being, so this won’t change for a while. We’ve also recently heard that our Garmin Holster leatherworker will no longer helping us with holsters, so no tooled holsters for now though we do have some plain holsters still in stock.
Many of our customers have opted for the Non-Blaze vest with an extra Blaze harness when needed, or just a blaze hat and shirt to preserve the dove/duck/turkey hunt versability with the plain vest.
8/2/19 We’ll begin taking vest orders again next Wednesday, August 7th. Please note these changes: There’s a price increase on the basic vest to $260.00, Grouse Pockets won’t be available for a while, and there’s a new Accessory listing for Velcro Shotshell Strips. Online orders only for a while please, it’s the busy pre-season.
3/23/17 We’re still getting a lot of orders with pants waist size instead of “waist at navel” measurement. If you can’t handle the truth, have a friend do it for you!
WHAT’S CHANGED ON THE NEW VESTS?
- Molle pouch bases on each long pocket flaps allowing larger iPhone and pistol holster options, New roomier pouches on each long shellpocket for Garmin Astros, Alphas and others, bear spray, etc.
- New padded absorbent lining on waist belt and harness
- LH and RH shoulder harness details
- HD breathable mesh on shoulder harness yoke and gamebag
- Some experimental larger gamebags and breathable mesh long pockets for trainers and outfitters. Call or email us.
WHAT SEPARATES WINGWORKS FROM OTHER UPLAND VESTS?
- Bombproof 1050d Ballistic Cloth exterior, fully lined with 420 denier nylon packcloth, beefed up sewing where it counts.
- Modular Design: Components will continue to be interchangeable to allow users to keep up with design improvements.
- Hunter ergonomics dominate design priorities, to minimize interference with climbing, walking and shooting.
- Versatility in a variety of hunting and weather conditions; small on-the-body footprint for warm weather hunting, simple adjustments.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
- Four sizes (M, L, XL, XXL) in Khaki and Hunter Orange/Khaki
- Game Bag: Aqualon bloodproof barrier against hunter, 2 zippered accessory pockets on each side, extra water/convenience pouch inside, bringing designated water storage to 118 oz (using Ultimate Direction 54 oz bottle or hydration reservoir). Roomy rear accessory zippered pouch. Rear tie-down for extra jacket or shed antlers.
- Shell Pockets: On your sides where they don’t interfere. This also works for horseback hunters and ORV riders who need side-mounted bags. Pocket flaps Velcro inside pockets for fast shell access. Each pocket will accommodate large spring water bottles and training birds for trainers in hot climates. Strap connection through water holsters and game bag minimize flopping and hold vest together as a unit. Deep enough that you won’t lose shells, and can carry enough.
- Water Holsters: Removable, easy access holsters hold squeezable BPA free 32 oz squeeze bottles for dogs and hunters.
- Shoulder Harness: Sternum Strap Harness for its’ quick adjust and suitability to more difficult terrain and heavy loads. It adjusts in front and back to place the yoke where it needs to be regardless of size. Lightweight nylon shoulder straps won’t interfere with gun mount!
- Hip Suspension Belt: Comfortable, weight-bearing waist belt keeps load on leg and thigh muscles and stress off shoulders for more freedom of movement and less fatigue. Belt adjusts easily with 2” cam or side release buckle, and offers comfortable lower back support.
- Blaze Detail Vest runs about 140 square inches of Blaze Orange, about 180 inches with the Blaze Orange Harness. Will need to be supplemented to meet some state requirements.