Wingworks offers serious bird hunters a heavy duty upgrade of the versatile strap-style upland wingshooting vest
Originally developed by chukar hunters in the high-desert Northwest, Wingworks feature a weight bearing waist belt, 100 oz. plus water capacity and restriction-free movement for walking and shooting. Most versatile style for the mixed weather encountered in fall and winter. Durable Mesh and Ballistic Cloth construction, hip loading and small body footprint set Wingworks apart from the rest. Built to hold up to hard use day after day, in a variety of climates and terrain. Heavier but more durable than the competition.
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do avoid the phone except for resolving order problems.
11/1/23 The website is currently open for all orders except for complete vests. We are busy with other stuff, but do take a dozen or so orders during short openings occasionally. Beware of the lightweight knock-offs if you care about gear that lasts.
If you’d still want to add your name to our email list, be sure and add your basic size info (height, weight and waist at navel level). We’ll let you know if we have current inventory in your size range at this time, and if so will contact you by email for a scheduled website opening when website orders will process normally. Apologies for any confusion this causes.
To avoid customers ordering entire vests from Accessories, we have set a $200 limit on Vest Accessory orders. The alternative for now would be to increase Accessory prices which we’d rather not do.
11/1/23 New Red Dot Sight compatible Cordura Molle Handgun Holsters, check them out at https://wingworks.biz/shop/molle-red-dot-sight-holster/
5/12/22 New HD Cordura pistol holsters in left hand draw.
4/14/22 Looking at recent price increases on Kennel Doors and Vents. Vests also to $285 plus $15 shipping to the continental US.
2/4/22 We have Velcro shotshell strips back in stock in the usual sizes. Keep in mind that the .410 ga size will take many rifle cartridges as well. We typically send a length of 2″ Coyote Velcro loop with each strip, but can send 2″ Black Velcro loop with adhesive for gunstock mounts if requested in Checkout.
Mouse over photos for text
WHAT’S CHANGED ON THE NEW VESTS?
- Molle pouch bases on each long pocket flaps allowing larger iPhone and pistol holster options, New roomier pouches on each long shellpocket for Garmin Astros, Alphas and others, bear spray, etc.
- New padded absorbent lining on waist belt and harness
- LH and RH shoulder harness details
- HD breathable mesh on shoulder harness yoke and gamebag
- XL Gamebag option with larger rear zipper pouch and Molle side panels for a variety of pouch options.
WHAT SEPARATES WINGWORKS FROM OTHER UPLAND VESTS?
- Bombproof 1050d Ballistic Cloth exterior, fully lined with 420 denier nylon packcloth, beefed up sewing where it counts.
- Modular Design: Components will continue to be interchangeable to allow users to keep up with design improvements.
- Hunter ergonomics dominate design priorities, to minimize interference with climbing, walking and shooting.
- Versatility in a variety of hunting and weather conditions; small on-the-body footprint for warm weather hunting, simple adjustments.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
- Four sizes (M, L, XL, XXL) in Khaki and Hunter Orange/Khaki
- Game Bag: Aqualon bloodproof barrier against hunter, 2 zippered accessory pockets on each side, extra water/convenience pouch inside, bringing designated water storage to 118 oz (using Ultimate Direction 54 oz bottle or hydration reservoir). Roomy rear accessory zippered pouch. Rear tie-down for extra jacket or shed antlers.
- Shell Pockets: On your sides where they don’t interfere. This also works for horseback hunters and ORV riders who need side-mounted bags. Pocket flaps Velcro inside pockets for fast shell access. Each pocket will accommodate large spring water bottles and training birds for trainers in hot climates. Strap connection through water holsters and game bag minimize flopping and hold vest together as a unit. Deep enough that you won’t lose shells, and can carry enough.
- Water Holsters: Removable, easy access holsters hold squeezable BPA free 32 oz squeeze bottles for dogs and hunters.
- Shoulder Harness: Sternum Strap Harness for its’ quick adjust and suitability to more difficult terrain and heavy loads. It adjusts in front and back to place the yoke where it needs to be regardless of size. Lightweight nylon shoulder straps won’t interfere with gun mount!
- Hip Suspension Belt: Comfortable, weight-bearing waist belt keeps load on leg and thigh muscles and stress off shoulders for more freedom of movement and less fatigue. Belt adjusts easily with 2” cam or side release buckle, and offers comfortable lower back support.
- Blaze Detail Vest runs about 140 square inches of Blaze Orange, about 180 inches with the Blaze Orange Harness. Will need to be supplemented to meet some state requirements.