Wingworks offers serious bird hunters a heavy duty upgrade of the versatile strap-style upland wingshooting vest
Originally developed by chukar hunters in the high-desert Northwest, Wingworks feature a weight bearing waist belt, 100 oz. plus water capacity and restriction-free movement for walking and shooting.They accomodate the layered clothing approach to the variety of weather encountered in fall hunting conditions. Durable Mesh, Cordura and Ballistic Cloth construction, simple adjustments, exceptional load capacity and small body footprint set WingWorks apart from the rest. Built to hold up to hard use day after day, in a variety of climates and terrain.
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11/23/21 More 32 oz bottles in this Friday, supply chain issues once again. Tough on “just in time” retailers.
11/19/21 We’ve rec’d some more 2L Force Reservoirs from Hydrapak with a dozen or so optional Power Pumps. Once sold the pumps will no longer be available. Pricing is a lot better than the previous pump/reservoir package. These pumps hang from the sternum strap and really move water compared to the gravity version for quick dog water stops. Other inventory has been slow to arrive, we’re ready to ship vests when more arrives.
10/15/21 We’re looking for some needed components soon, but our full shipment is several weeks off. We are keeping an email list and will add you as received. This is happening slower than we hoped, but we expect to be back to almost normal this Fall. There are a few inventory slots to fill beyond vests as well, many things out there have changed.
9/29/21 New shipment of OR Military Expedition Croc Gaiters from Small to XL. Remember these run one size larger than listed as compared to their recreational Crocs.
9/18/21 Lots of inquiries about when we’ll re-open normally for vests, but we’ll simply re-open when we have the inventory to support full time operation.
Sorry we can’t give a definite date, in the meantime we’ll be open for most Accessories to support current vest owners. We don’t accept vest orders from the Accessory menus, they will be cancelled and refunded.
We will go through our email list for short run openings as we receive more components. As of now, we’re short on components to ship replacement belt/shellbags and vests.
Email or text us if you have questions, the phone gets 50% robocalls so we avoid it.
5/15/21 Yes, we’re still in business! We’ve had to move all manufacturing back South again due to many changes over the past couple of years. Our leather guru is off to a new career, soon to be replaced by Kydex. A few common materials have disappeared without apparent replacements, so things have taken longer to kick in but things are moving along this Spring towards new inventory and accessories.
12/29/20 OR Coyote Military gaiters in S, M and L back in stock. Remember these run a size larger than their recreational gaiters. https://wingworks.biz/shop/gaiters-ors-hd-mil-spec-expedition-crocs-coyote-tan/
12/01/20 Getting a lot of vest order inquiries we can’t always answer individually, most asking when we’ll open for vest sales. Check here instead, but don’t expect dates. We’ll re-open for vest sales when we see adequate inventory here on the ground. A lot has changed to our supply chain over the past year, we’re having to make some adjustments.
8/21/20 New Molle Phone/Zipper Pouch option, go to https://wingworks.biz/shop/coyote-tactical-molle-phone-zipper-pouch/
Mouse over photos for text
WHAT’S CHANGED ON THE NEW VESTS?
- Molle pouch bases on each long pocket flaps allowing larger iPhone and pistol holster options, New roomier pouches on each long shellpocket for Garmin Astros, Alphas and others, bear spray, etc.
- New padded absorbent lining on waist belt and harness
- LH and RH shoulder harness details
- HD breathable mesh on shoulder harness yoke and gamebag
- Some experimental larger gamebags and breathable mesh long pockets for trainers and outfitters. Call or email us.
WHAT SEPARATES WINGWORKS FROM OTHER UPLAND VESTS?
- Bombproof 1050d Ballistic Cloth exterior, fully lined with 420 denier nylon packcloth, beefed up sewing where it counts.
- Modular Design: Components will continue to be interchangeable to allow users to keep up with design improvements.
- Hunter ergonomics dominate design priorities, to minimize interference with climbing, walking and shooting.
- Versatility in a variety of hunting and weather conditions; small on-the-body footprint for warm weather hunting, simple adjustments.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
- Four sizes (M, L, XL, XXL) in Khaki and Hunter Orange/Khaki
- Game Bag: Aqualon bloodproof barrier against hunter, 2 zippered accessory pockets on each side, extra water/convenience pouch inside, bringing designated water storage to 118 oz (using Ultimate Direction 54 oz bottle or hydration reservoir). Roomy rear accessory zippered pouch. Rear tie-down for extra jacket or shed antlers.
- Shell Pockets: On your sides where they don’t interfere. This also works for horseback hunters and ORV riders who need side-mounted bags. Pocket flaps Velcro inside pockets for fast shell access. Each pocket will accommodate large spring water bottles and training birds for trainers in hot climates. Strap connection through water holsters and game bag minimize flopping and hold vest together as a unit. Deep enough that you won’t lose shells, and can carry enough.
- Water Holsters: Removable, easy access holsters hold squeezable BPA free 32 oz squeeze bottles for dogs and hunters.
- Shoulder Harness: Sternum Strap Harness for its’ quick adjust and suitability to more difficult terrain and heavy loads. It adjusts in front and back to place the yoke where it needs to be regardless of size. Lightweight nylon shoulder straps won’t interfere with gun mount!
- Hip Suspension Belt: Comfortable, weight-bearing waist belt keeps load on leg and thigh muscles and stress off shoulders for more freedom of movement and less fatigue. Belt adjusts easily with 2” cam or side release buckle, and offers comfortable lower back support.
- Blaze Detail Vest runs about 140 square inches of Blaze Orange, about 180 inches with the Blaze Orange Harness. Will need to be supplemented to meet some state requirements.